Bible Verses: How to Live
Romans | 12:1,2
(1) Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
(2) Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Psalm | 46:1-3
(1) God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
(2) Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
(3) though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
Bible Verses: Encouragement
Philippians | 4:4-7
(4) (And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Bible Verses: Wisom
Proverbs | 9:10-12
(10) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
(11) For through wisdom your days will be many,
and years will be added to your life.
(12) If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you;
if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.
Proverbs | 10:14
(14) The wise store up knowledge,
but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.
Proverbs | 13:10
(10) Where there is strife, there is pride,
but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
Proverbs | 15:22
(22) Plans fail for lack of counsel,
but with many advisers they succeed.
Bible Verses: Jesus' words
Matthew | 18:10
(10) “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."